Would you like to be paid to stay fit? We are looking for a few good people who are enthusiastic about plants, people and working hard! Veterans, retired and semi-retired gardeners welcome!! If you love being outdoors and love plants, this is the job for you!
Work starts in Jan – Feb. Most hours will be in April, May and June and will average 20 hours a week.
Work consists of filling pots, planting, moving plants & bags of soil, watering, weeding, and helping customers. This is a VERY active job.
You will learn more about plants than you ever dreamed possible and you will be in tip-top shape!
Requirements (Do not apply if you don’t meet ALL these requirements):
- Must have some knowledge of plant names and care. And have the desire to learn all aspects of plants and plant care.
- Every person on our staff must work at least 2 weekdays until 6 PM and Saturday or Sunday EVERY week during April-June. Hours Jan-March and after June will generally be Mon-Fri. Do not apply if you cannot work every weekend!
- Must have reliable transportation and be dependable.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 pound bags of potting soil, push heavy carts of plants and be on your feet for 6 or more hours.
- Must be willing to get wet, dirty and sweaty. This is NOT a glamor job! You will be expected to do physical work in an outdoor as well as a greenhouse environment, no matter the weather.
Please fill out the job application below. Please note – we will not accept walk-in applications or phone applications. The only applicants we will accept are through this website.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED.
Java Script & cookies must be enabled to send this form.
Do not use the ENTER key to move between fields – Use the TAB key.
FORM MAY NOT WORK WITH OLD VERSIONS OF INTERNET EXPLORER.