Locally owned and operated.
Why visit us?
- Service – We don’t just stand behind a cash register. Our friendly staff will cheerfully help you choose just the right plants for your gardens and containers.
- Quality – All of our plants are grown in-house from seeds or seedlings. This means the plants have never been stressed by shipping from across the country or by lack of water during a long truck ride. Because they are grown locally, there is no acclimation needed.
- Knowledge - Our staff knows their plants. Have a question, just ask. If we don’t know the answer, we will find it for you.
- Reliability - If we sell it, it will grow here. Some stores carry plants labeled as perennials that are not truly hardy here. They are only perennials in the south. Our perennials are hardy in zone 6.
- Variety - Annuals, perennials, vegetables and herbs. Our selection of plants is always changing. We try to stock the new varieties as well as the tried and true. Don’t see what you are looking for? Just ask. We will try to get it for you.
- Location - Nestled next to Miami Whitewater Forest in Harrison, we are a relaxing destination for your creativity. No concrete aisles here. Pine trees, benches to relax on, friendly conversation – a perfect way to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Bring the kids. There’s plenty of room for them to roam. Only minutes from Ross, Cincinnati or Hamilton!
- Price - Check us out! You will find that you get a big bang for your bucks. Our prices are comparable to the ‘big box’ stores. In many cases, our prices are lower.